Introducing the new LCDi4
The in-ear versions to the LCD 4
Audeze, the leading manufacturer of high-end, Audiophile headphones, launches the LCDi4 – an all-out assault on making the absolute best in-ear headphones, scaling down the renowned LCD-4, and creating an “End Game” in-ear headphone for music lovers desiring many of the performance qualities of the LCD-4 for both in-home use or while traveling.
The LCDi4 uses the same 0.5-micron thick diaphragm as the rave-reviewed LCD-4: so thin it’s about the width of a white blood cell.
To this, Audeze adds its patented focused magnet technology, Fluxor™ and patented Uniforce™ voice-coil technology.
Designed and assembled at Audeze’s California factory, its unique form factor is again a joint effort with strategic partner Designworks, a BMW Group Company.
Key Features LCDi4
- LCD4 film technology – only 0.5 microns thin
- Vibration dampening magnesium housing
- Fluxor magnets and Uniforce voice coil design
- 30mm largest in class planar magnetic driver
- Custom silver-plated OCC premium cable
- Semi-open design for widest, most accurate soundstage