In 1970, JBL released the iconic L100 Loudspeaker.
Over the years, the L100 became the bestselling loudspeaker in JBL’s history.
In 2018, JBL are proud to bring you the JBL L100 Classic, a modern take on a time-honored legend.
The Classic features vintage styling, including a retro-inspired design and iconic Quadrex foam grille, along with newly developed acoustic technology and designs for elite performance.
The 1-inch titanium dome tweeter is mated to a waveguide with an acoustic lens for optimum integration with the 5-inch pure-pulp cone midrange driver directly below it.
Powerful bass is provided by a 12-inch cast-frame, white pure-pulp cone woofer in a bass-reflex enclosure, tuned via a single front-firing port tube.
The high-frequency and mid-frequency L-pad attenuators on the front baffle preserve the classic features of this iconic legend.
- Retro design with iconic JBL styling and vintage Quadrex foam grille in a choice of three colors: black, orange or blue
- Genuine satin walnut wood veneer enclosure with black painted front and rear panels
- 12-inch white cone, pure pulp woofer with cast frame
- 5-inch pure pulp cone midrange
- 1-inch titanium dome tweeter
- Bass-reflex design with front-firing port
- High-frequency and mid-frequency L-pad attenuators
L100 CLASSIC SPECIFICATIONS
|DESCRIPTION||3-way Bookshelf Loudspeaker|
|LOW-FREQUENCY TRANSDUCER||12-inch (300mm) pure pulp cone woofer (JW300PW-8)|
|MID-FREQUENCY TRANSDUCER||5.25-inch (125mm) polymer-coated pure pulp cone (105H-1)|
|HIGH-FREQUENCY TRANSDUCER||1-inch (25mm) titanium dome with soft surround (JT025TI1-4)|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||40Hz – 40kHz (-6dB)|
|POWER HANDLING||25 – 200 Watts RMS|
|CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES||450Hz, 3.5kHz|
|CONTROLS||Attenuators for MF and HF drivers|
|CONNECTORS||Five-way gold-plated binding posts|
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||25.06 x 15.34 x 14.625 inches (636.52 x 389.64 x 371.48mm)|
|WEIGHT||58.5 lbs (26.7 kg)|
|FINISH||Genuine walnut veneer enclosure with Quadrex foam grille in a choice of black, burnt orange or dark blue|