The design of the HDA range draws upon all of Arcam’s experience as one of the UK’s most respected audio companies, to produce Arcam’s best performing range of audio products yet – using the best quality components and engineering practices, the HDA range is designed and built to give you years of listening enjoyment.
In any amplifier, the signal path is at the mercy of anything that creates noise within the unit. Thus, Arcam spare no expense in using only the most high-quality components, even if it means the cost of their power supplies overtaking that of everything else.
The result, of course, is worth every penny.
A singer’s sharp intake of breath before hitting the chorus, a guitarist’s fingers sliding against the strings – it’s those seemingly minor details that can bring music to life.
Fish out one of your all-time favourite albums and play it through a Bluetooth speaker, and guess what? Its sounds like a Bluetooth speaker.
Play it through the SA10, and it’s as close to hearing the artist’s performance as you’re likely to get.
There’s always joy in digging out an old recording you haven’t heard in years. With the HDA range, it’ll feel like hearing it forthe first time.
- Extremely efficient class A/B amplification
- 50W of power per channel
- 5 analogue inputs including phono
- 3 digital inputs
- 32-bit DAC,Sabre ESS9016K2M
- Full I/P control
- Total harmonic distortion + noise = 0.003%
- Continuous power output (20Hz—20kHz at 0.5% THD), per channel
- Both channels, 8Ω, 20Hz—20kHz: 50W
- Single channel, 4Ω, at 1kHz: 90W
- Harmonic distortion, 80% power, 8Ω at 1kHz: 0.003%
Phono (MM cartridge) – switchable
- Input sensitivity at 1kHz: 5mV
- Input impedance: 47kΩ + 100pF
- Frequency response (ref. RIAA curve): 20Hz—20kHz ± 1dB
- Signal/noise ratio (Awtd) 50W, ref. 5mV input: 80dB
- Overload margin, 50mV at 1kHz: 20dB
Line and AV inputs
- Nominal sensitivity: 1V
- Input impedance: 10kΩ
- Maximum input: 4.6Vrms
- Frequency response: 20Hz—20kHz ± 0.2dB
- Signal/noise ratio (Awtd) 50W, ref. 1V input: 105dB
- USB: USB 2.0 High Speed (480 Mbit/s)
- Network: 10 BASE-T / 100 BASE-TX / Wi-Fi
- Digital output connection: 2 x 75Ω Co-axial, 1 x Optical TOSLINK
- Nominal output level: 630mV
- Output impedance: 230Ω
- Maximum output level into 600Ω: 4V
- Output impedance: 1ohm
- Load range: 16Ω—2kΩ
- Mains voltage: 220–240V~
- RS232 Control
- Power consumption (maximum): 350W
- Dimensions W x D x H (including feet): 432 x 275 x 85mm
- Weight (net): 8.5kg
- Weight (packed): 10.2kg
- Supplied accessories: Mains lead, Learning backlit IR remote control, 2 x AAA batteries, Accessory power cable