For the best possible signal transmission to the headphones, the Beyerdynamic T5 headphones feature detachable cables made of high-purity OCC 7N copper.
The balanced mode connection cables available as accessories offer further potential for sound optimisation.
High-quality materials such as finely brushed, anodised aluminium and Alcantara® (synthetic textile) not only give the T5 an elegant design, but also guarantee a long working life.
Replaceable ear pads, which adapt particularly well to the wearer thanks to memory foam, are extremely comfortable to wear and guarantee long-lasting, carefree listening enjoyment.
Specification Beyerdynamic T5
- Transducer Dynamic
- Operating Principle Closed-Back
- Frequency Response 5-50,000 Hz
- Impedance 32 Ohm
- Nominal SPL 100 dB (1 mW)
- H.D <0.05% (2 kHz / 1 mW)
- Power Handling Capacity 300 mW
- Sound Pressure Level 124 dB (300 mW)
- Sound Coupling to Ear Over-Ear
- Cable 4m double-ended
- Connector Gold-plated, 3-pole stereo jack plug, 3.5 mm and 6.35 mm screwed adapter
- Weight (without cable) 360g