Epic Power Cable
Chord Company Epic Power is a high-specification mains cable for hi-fi and audiovisual systems.
Hand-built in the UK, the design incorporates Chord Companies unique ARAY conductor technology, originally created for their flagship products but now enhancing the performance of their other ranges.
Epic Power is part of the widely acclaimed and extensive Epic range of analogue and digital interconnects, HDMI and speaker cables.
- High purity multi-strand copper conductors with unique ARAY technology.
- PVC internal and external insulation with high mechanical damping factor.
- Dual layer high frequency effective braid and foil combination shield.
- High density vibration damping outer jacket.
- Available fitted with high-spec 10 or 16 amp IEC or Fig8 connectors
- Standard lengths: 1m, 1.5m, 2m and 3m.
- Custom lengths and terminations are available to order.