Naim NPX 300
Upgraded power and performance.
Naim NPX 300
The NPX 300 powers your system in a silent, fluid way, allowing the preamplifier to concentrate on its main task: controlling the signal.
In addition to improving the performance of the NSC 222 preamplifier and streamer, the NPX 300 can be used to upgrade several Naim products, lending them immense flexibility over time.
It is also possible to add two NPX 300 power supplies to a single preamplifier or a single source.
The first can be dedicated to powering the digital sections, and the second to powering the analogue sections.
The NPX 300 incorporates a new transformer, which works with six exclusive Naim power regulators (DR technology – Discrete Regulator), providing a cleaner power to your system.
Less “noise” means a better sound
It works perfectly with the 200 Series products, and is also compatible with the NDX2 or even the NAC-N 272 – you just need the specific cables.
Instant power supply upgrade for Naim 200 & 300 Series sources and pre-amplifiers.
- Scalable: add an NPX-300 power supply to any or all the above.
- Provides a superior and cleaner power supply.
- Superlative build quality and beautifully designed in the UK.
- 0.5W standby power Using two internal power supplies; one is a high quality audiophile linear type, based on a large toroidal transformer. The other is a highly efficient SMPSU for 0.5W power consumption in standby during standby mode.
- Legacy mode for compatible legacy products such as the NDX2, NAC 272 (note legacy cable required).
Specifications NPX 300
|Standby Power Consumption||<0.5W|
|Power Supply Output||Type 3, Type 4|
|Other Connectors||Micro USB (update only)|
|Naim Logo||White illuminated|
|Mains Supply||115V or 230V, 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||35/8x17x121/2″ (9.15 x 43.2 x 31.75cm)|