IE 900 By Sennheiser
The precision-manufactured aluminium housing of the IE 900 faithfully protects the dynamic TrueResponse transducers at the heart of Sennheiser’s innovative X3R technology.
Experience the peak of German audio engineering and manufacturing with earphones that deliver only the purest, most natural sound.
Due in soon
- New benchmark in portable audio
- Ultimate precision & craftsmanship
- Made in Germany
- X3R technology: TrueResponse transducer combined with three Helmholtz resonator chambers and acoustic vortex
- Precision-milled and anodized aluminum housing
- Hand-assembled at Sennheiser´s headquarters
- Gold-plated Fidelity (+) MMCX connectors for improved stability
- Choice of para-aramid reinforced cables (2.5 mm, 3.5 mm, 4.4 mm)
- Adjustable ear hooks and choice of ear adapters including memory foam
- Frequency response: 5 Hz – 48,000 Hz
- THD: 0.05% (1 kHz, 94 dB)
- Impedance: 16 ohms