Handcrafted in California, USA.
Planar Magnetic. Closed-Back. In-ear. Precision-milled Aluminum.
The new Audeze Euclid combines all of these features to deliver superior detail retrieval and sonic accuracy with a soundstage and dynamic range so robust you’ll forget you’re listening to a closed-back in-ear.
The miniaturised 18mm single planar magnetic driver has no crossovers, resulting in superior cohesion across the entire frequency spectrum.
Euclid is engineered for an incredible 105 dB/mW efficiency and a max SPL well over 120dB*, giving it the highest dynamic range of any in-ear in its size category.
The smoothly contoured light weight design incorporates precision-milled aluminum and carbon fiber for a look that doesn’t sacrifice elegance for comfort.
Features Audeze Euclid
- Patented 18mm Planar Magnetic Driver Technology
- Euclid’s 18mm planar magnetic drivers incorporate Audeze’s patented Fazor™ waveguides to eliminate the phasing and distortion typical of most closed-back dynamic in-ears.
- The efficient single driver design also includes our patented Fluxor™ magnets and Uniforce™ voice coils to further reduce distortion, improve sensitivity, and create superior coherency across the entire frequency spectrum.
- Universal Connectivity
- Euclid’s high sensitivity and low impedance make it an ideal companion to any high resolution audio player.
- The gold plated MMCX plug terminations ensure a secure and durable connection whether you’re using the braided cable they have included or your own custom design.
- Precision-Milled Aluminum Body
- Smoothly contoured with an elegant matte black finish, Euclid’s light-weight and durable body is precision-milled from solid aluminum and capped with a layer of
- carbon fiber.
- The Perfect Fit
- To give you the best fit with the best comfort, Euclid comes with 3 different styles of silicone and foam eartips including SpinFit and Comply models. Replacement eartips will be available in our Accessories
- Ergonomic Design
- Euclid’s small 5mm ear port, contoured design, and light-weight construction work together to create an ergonomic fit suitable to most inner-ear shapes.
- The braided cable is routed behind the ear for enhanced stability, eliminating the need for ear hooks and improving comfort over extended listening sessions.
Specifications Audeze Euclid
|Transducer type||Planar Magnetic|
|Magnetic structure||Fluxor™ magnet array|
|Magnet type||Neodymium N50|
|Diaphragm type||Ultra-thin Uniforce™|
|Transducer size||18 mm|
|Frequency response||10Hz – 50kHz|
|THD||<0.1% @ 100 dB SPL|
|Sensitivity||105 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)|
|Max power handling||500mW|
|Min recommended power||> 50mW|
|Wired connection||Braided MMCX|
|Weight||15g/pair without cable|
|Sound port diameter||5mm|
Whats in the box
MMCX Braided Cable
Pelican 1010 Travel Case
Mesh Fabric Bag
Assorted Ear Tips
Certificate of Authenticity