The CSA150 is the top model in the new line of Copland CSA series amplifiers.
Under dynamic conditions this current feedback power plant will deliver several times its rated power – enough to drive almost any loudspeaker.
- Employing the Copland double triode gain stage with MOS-FET buffering ensuring a tight interface between the tube and the solid-state parts of the amplifier.
- Immunity to mains fluctuations, load demands and noise interference by use of wide bandwidth power supply regulation, not only for the low-level stages of the amplifier, but also by active regulation of the power amplifier driver stages.
- D/A converter with multiple S/PDIF inputs, PCM, and DSD capabilities using the ES9018 Reference 32-bit DAC in quad-mono configuration, 8 mono to 2 stereo configurations.
- Besides the digital coax and optical inputs an additional Bluetooth aptX module makes airborne sources available in HD quality.
- RCA inputs as well as balanced XLR. For the vinyl enthusiast the CSA150 has RIAA input for MM cartridges.
- Classic tape loop in/out function as well as pre-out terminal and a front facing 6.3mm headphone output.
Copland CSA150 Specifications
Output power: 2 x 150 W into 8 ohms load.
Minimum load: 2 ohms
Analogue Inputs: 1*balanced (XLR)
Digital Inputs: 1*coaxial S/PDIF.
1* aptX HD Bluetooth (Optional Extra)
Line output: 1*unbalanced (RCA)
1* Pre-out /unbalanced variable (RCA)
Line input impedance: 50 K ohms
Phono input impedance: 47 K ohms (MM)
Phono input Capacitance: 200 pF
Line Inputs sensitivity: 270 mV
Phono sensitivity: 2.6 mV
Frequency response: 10 Hz – 150 kHz -3dB
T.H.D: Better than 0.04 %
Signal / noise IHF-A): Better than 90dB
Headphone amp. Gain: 22 dB @ 100 ohms load impedance
Headphone amp. Out imp. 40 ohms
Headphone amp. T.H.D. Better than 0.04 %
Headphone amp. Freq. resp. 10 Hz – 150 kHz / -3dB
Vacuum tubes: 1 pc. 6922
Power consumption: Max.800 W
Dimensions: 435mm (w) x 164mm (H) x 370mm (D)
Shipping weight: 15 Kg
Available special order in black