JBL L82 Classic
The L82 Classic is a compact 8-inch (200mm) 2-way bookshelf loudspeaker featuring JBL’s advanced acoustic technologies in combination with the iconic retro-inspired style of its larger family member, the JBL L100 Classic.
The vintage design of the JBL L82 Classic features a genuine walnut satin wood veneer cabinet and a striking Quadrex foam grille available in a choice of black, orange or blue.
Beneath this compelling exterior lies modern acoustic components that deliver stunning sound sure to please any music lover.
In the storied tradition of JBL 8-inch 2-way loudspeakers, the L82 Classic is sure to become a favourite of listeners around the world, its revealed to us old school sound, fun and entertaining without taking things to seriously, simply sublime.
JBL L82 Classic Features
- Retro design with iconic JBL styling and vintage Quadrex foam grille in a choice of three colors: black, orange, or blue
- Genuine satin walnut wood veneer enclosure with black front and rear panels
- 8-inch white cone, pure pulp woofer with cast frame
- 1-inch titanium dome tweeter with waveguide
- Bass-reflex design with front-firing port
- High-frequency L-pad attenuator
- Matching JS-80 floor stands available (sold separately)
JBL L82 Classic Specifications
Speaker Type: 2-way bookshelf loudspeaker
Low Frequency Driver Size and Material: 8″ (200mm) Pure Pulp cone woofer (JW200PW-6)
High Frequency Driver Size and Material: 1″ (25mm) Titanium dome tweeter (JT025TI1-4)
Recommended Amplifier Power : 25 – 150 WRMS
Impedance: 8 Ohm
Loudspeaker Sensitivity: 88 dB (2.83V/1m)
Frequency Response: 44 Hz-40 kHz (-6 dB)
Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
Enclosure Type: Front-ported bookshelf
Enclosure Finish: Genuine walnut veneer
Dimensions with grille (H x W x D): 18.61″ x 11.06″ x 11.65″ (472.8mm x 281mm x 296mm)
Controls: HF level control
Input Type: Dual gold-plated binding posts
Product Weight: 27.9 lb (12.7 kg)
Shipping Weight: 64 lb (29 kg)