Hybrid Array Isodynamic Headphone
Rinaro at heart
Meze ELITE is the product of a continued partnership with Ukrainian planar magnetic driver manufacturer Rinaro Isodynamics.
Each ELITE model features a newly designed MZ3SE hybrid array driver featuring Rinario’s trademarked Parus diaphragm material.
Parus is unique polymer film strengthened by a semi-crystalline microstructure.
When harnessed within a Rinaro driver, the material exhibits remarkable traits of stiffness and stability, producing a natural sound transparency along with a wide and articulate soundstage.
Dual coil technology
ELITE utilises two separate coil technologies, switchback for lower frequencies and spiral for mid and upper frequencies.
This specific configuration enables improved frequency targeting for individual parts of the aural canal, presenting a clearer soundstage and superior balance.
Personalise your soundstage
Each ELITE headphone ships with two distinct ear pad options which attach to the earcup assembly purely through the demagnetised field of the hybrid array drivers.
30mm Alacantara pads are supplied for an experience similar to suede, along with a newly developed 25mm ‘hybrid’ pads for real leather feel as well as the internal flexibility of Alacantara.
Features Meze Elite
- Isodynamic hybrid array configuration
- New redesigned and retuned driver made in partnership with Rinaro
- Low mass acoustic Parus diaphragm
- Complex CNC processed aluminium frame
- Pressure distribution wing headband
- Iso-magnetic earpad coupling technology
- Ships with two earpads including 1x hybrid leather/Alcantara
- Choice of 6.3 jack or Balanced XLR cable
Now available in Tungsten
Specifications Meze Elite
Fibreglass reinforced polymer
Rinaro MZ3SE Isodynamic Hybrid Array
3 – 112,000 Hz
> 130 dB