Ruark Audio MR1 MK2
Desktop radio system
As independent reviews have shown, Ruark’s award winning MR1 Bluetooth speakers provide remarkable sound in multiple applications.
Improved for 2017, MR1 Mk2 retains all the attributes of the original, but with a fresh new look and updates to sound and connectivity, they are now better than ever!
Featuring a high-quality aptX Bluetooth receiver, digital and analogue inputs allied to a Class A-B amplifier and their own custom designed crossover and drive units, MR1 Mk2 are true multi-purpose high fidelity speakers.
Perfect as computer speakers, ideal to use with a turntable and a fantastic way to improve the sound of your TV, MR1 Mk2 has been designed to fill your life and home with quality sound without dominating it. Perfect for design conscious customers
Ruark Audio MR1 MK2 specifications
- Outstanding sound quality
- Hand crafted bass reflex tuned and damped enclosures
- Ruark Audio long throw 75mm woofer with powerful neodymium magnet system
- Ruark Audio 20mm treated textile dome tweeter with neodymium magnet system
- Built in Bluetooth with aptX for CD quality sound with compatible devices
- Linear Class A-B Amplifier, 20 watts nominal output
- Audio grade components throughout
- Compact remote control included
- Unique British milled grille fabric
- 2m quality braided speaker interconnect included
- Output for active subwoofer
- Digital optical input with adjustable attenuation
- Line-in audio input with switchable attenuation
- Auto Standby power saving function
- Pin-point LEDs show system status and source
- Compatible with BackPack battery pack
- Loudness function for improved sound at low levels
- Auto Mono operation (can also be used as a single unit)
- Available finishes: Rich Walnut veneer, Soft Grey lacquer
- Dimensions: H170 × W130 × D135mm each
- Weight: 3.5 Kg pair
- MR1 + BackPack
- The MR1s are true hi-fi speakers developed to fit your life and home.
- With the addition of their optional rechargeable battery pack ‘BackPack II’, they can even be enjoyed outside on a fine day or wherever mains power is not directly available.