Sonos SUB (Gen III)
The wireless subwoofer for deep bass. Connect Sub to any Sonos system for a more immersive home cinema and music experience, controlled by the all new Sonos S2 app.
Sub takes over the lowest frequencies, enhancing the midrange playback from paired speakers so you experience fuller, more detailed sound.
Made to be seen and heard
The award-winning and versatile design features a sculptural shape and high-gloss finish. Stand Sub upright or lay it on its side.
● Sub (Gen 3) brings the same iconic design and bold bass with updated internals including increased memory, processing power, and a new wireless radio.
● Two force-cancelling drivers at the centre of Sub face inwards to eliminate vibration and rattle, ensuring all you hear is pure bass.
● Add more dimension to your home cinema listening when you pair Sub with the all-new Sonos Arc, Beam, Playbar, or Playbase. Enjoy surround sound when you expand your setup with a pair of Sonos Ones or One SLs.
● Trueplay puts the speaker-tuning capability of recording pros in the palm of your hands and optimises the sound for your room.
● Sub’s enduring design continues to fit perfectly into any space. Stand Sub upright, lay it on its side, or tuck it under the couch without any loss in sound performance.
Sonos Sub (Gen III) specifications
Dimensions – H x W x D
15.3 x 15.8 x 6.2 in. (389 x 402 x 158 mm).
36.3 lbs. (16 kg).
Black with gloss finish
White with gloss finish
Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
1 10/100 Mbps ethernet port. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.
Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router.
Sub, Power Cable, QuickStart Guide, Legal & Warranty Information