SVS 3000 Micro
Reference Subwoofer Performance Just Went Micro.
Chest-pounding, musical bass with depth, slam, and impact, from a shockingly compact 10-inch cabinet.
The miniature yet mighty SVS 3000 Micro subwoofer seamlessly blends into any room and speaker system, energising the space with astonishingly rich, effortless bass that’s all the more impressive given its micro-sized enclosure.
Featuring innovations from the reference SVS 16-Ultra subwoofers married to fully active dual opposing 8-inch drivers, and an 800 watt RMS, 2,500 watt Peak Power Sledge STA-800D2 amplifier with discrete MOSFET output, 3000 Micro delivers performance.
It also features the powerful SVS subwoofer control smartphone app for advanced tuning and DSP. Finally, a micro subwoofer worthy of the name SVS.
Fully Active Dual Opposing 8-inch Drivers – Defy the Laws of Physics with Room-Shaking Output and Pinpoint Accuracy
A first-ever design for SVS, two fully active 8-inch woofers are mounted on opposite sides of the sealed cabinet and move in perfect unison to generate stunning low frequency output with crisp, musical transients.
The usable surface area of two fully-active 8-inch woofers firing in opposite directions achieves performance on par with significantly larger single-driver subwoofers.
Its tight, punchy output obliterates multi-driver passive radiator subwoofer designs known for their bloated and boomy sound.
By firing in opposite directions, the mechanical energy transferred to the cabinet is effectively canceled out.
This creates a sonically inert environment and solves the longtime curse of micro subwoofers, which are known to “dance” or “walk” across the room.
The active dual drivers are connected in parallel to a single power amplifier.
Each receives the same amount of current, ensuring pinpoint control and more precise, accurate bass.
The use of aluminum throughout the woofer, from bobbin to cone, creates a lightweight, stiff, and thermally-optimised driver without resonances or extraneous vibrations.
Each high-excursion active 8-inch driver employs a progressive inverted surround to ensure maximum linear displacement.
This is imperative for moving massive amounts of air and generating sound pressure levels you can feel at the deepest frequencies from such a small enclosure.
- Precisely tuned overhung motorconfiguration for unerring woofer control at all drive levels
- Proprietary injection-molded NBR surround built for extreme-excursion and longevity at reference playback levels.
- Total Excursion (each driver): 24mm Xmax, 37mm Xmech
- High-current 4-layer copper voice coil windingminimizes distortion and power compression, while providing effective heat dissipation and tuned magnetics for accuracy at high excursion
- Formidable proprietary ferrite motor systemgenerates high-flux-density magnetic fields to drive room-filling sound pressure levels with pinpoint transients
Dual 8-inch baskets with FEA optimised powder-coated frames for maximum rigidity, thermal conductivity, and mechanical damping
3000 Micro Smartphone App – Easiest Way Ever to Manage Subwoofer DSP and Control
The most convenient way ever to control volume, access multiple DSP functions, and program custom preset tuning profiles optimised for music, movies, gaming, and more.
All accessible with a single touch. Adjust crossover frequencies, a three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and more, all from your favorite seat.
Connects via Bluetooth for convenient control even when subwoofer is out of sight.
Saved custom presets for one-touch tuning with optimized settings based on listening preferences for movies, music, and more, with one-touch access.
3-band parametric EQ controller allows precise adjustments for boost or cut, Q-factor, and frequency down to the single Hz level to eliminate peaks, nulls and other room issues
SVS 3000 Micro Specifications
- Dimensions (including grilles): 10.9” (278mm) H X 11.7” (297mm) W X 10.7” (271mm) D
- Weight: 22.5lbs (10.2kg)
- Packaged Dimensions: 13.9” (353mm) H X 15.4” (390mm) W X 15.4” (390mm) D
- Packaged Weight: 26.7lbs (12.1kg)
- Dual opposing 8-inch active drivers designed acoustically and electrically in parallel
- 800-watt RMS, 2,500-watt peak Sledge STA-800D amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output
- Rear-mounted internal amplifier with Intelligent Control Interface (ICI)
- High-end Piano Gloss Black and Piano Gloss White finish options
- Screw-in rubber feet
- Structurally reinforced MDF cabinet construction