Totem Kin Sub
Totem Kin Sub, it is clear and coherent in all applications.
In such a small package its dynamic capabilities are truly remarkable.
The tightly sealed cabinet further expands placement potential.
Packed into an ultra small footprint, the KIN Sub’s refined technology comes on strong with hefty performance and scale.
In nearly all scenarios it’s ideally suited for discreet bass augmentation.
Already flexible for use across a wide range of adaptations, the angled front face enhances options either for small scale desktop duty or full scale in room support.
- Fully sealed casing for any conceivable placement
- ½ cubic foot in volume
- Exquisite cabinet design and finish (satin white or satin black)
- Sturdy anti-skid aluminum feet included
- Magnetic grill
- Full 8-inch carbon fiber cone
- Extreme performance driver
- Full phase (0-180) adjustability
- Extended frequency ability
- Outstanding dynamic performance and bass extension (-3 dB – 29 Hz)
- Hi/low pass audio connections for full flexibility
- Crossover bypass
Specifications Totem Kin Sub
|Frequency Response||29 – 200 Hz (in-room)|
|Driver||8″ / 20.32 cm rigid, non-flexing Carbon Fiber Cone|
|Dimensions (w x h x d):||9.5″ x 11.25″ x 11.5″ / 24.13 x 28.575 x 29.21 cm|
|Weight||23.7lb / 10.8kg|