In honour of their 75th anniversary, JBL has crafted the SA750 integrated amplifier with retro styling, commemorative badging, vintage teak-wood veneer side panels, and thoroughly modern features, connectivity, and amplification.
The JBL SA750 is inspired by the classic JBL SA600 amplifier from the ‘60’s, updated with state-of-the-art streaming audio, wireless connectivity, Dirac Live room correction, and Class G amplifier technology.
The SA750 features a high-resolution DAC and has built-in WiFi for streaming music via online services and for streaming over AirPlay 2 and Chromecast from compatible devices.
It’s also a Roon endpoint.
Shipped with a calibration microphone, the SA750 features DIRAC Live to fine-tune the output of speakers and subwoofers to the listening space.
Rated at a conservative 120 Watts rms per channel, the Class G amplifier provides Class A performance at low levels and brings in a higher power supply for more demanding dynamics.
With four digital and four analogue inputs, including MM/MC phono inputs, the SA750 is ready for any audio source.
IP control allows for easy smart home integration.
The JBL SA750 is a throw-back to those earlier JBL receivers.
But with a modern amber LED display, exceptional dynamic range and connectivity, the SA750 is a modern classic rooted in today’s best technologies.
Designed to complement the 75th Anniversary Edition L100 Classic 75
JBL SA750 Highlights
- Retro-styled integrated amplifier with modern features
- High-resolution Google Cast, AirPlay 2, uPnP Streamer
- Class-leading Class G amplifier topology
- DIRAC Live room correction
- Roon endpoint; MQA supported
- Full IP control including Control4 and Crestron
- Power output 120W per channel into 8Ω, 220W into 4Ω
- 4 Digital and 5 analog inputs including MM/MC Phonograph input
- Compatible with the MusicLife app
- Vintage teak-wood veneer side panels match 75th Anniversary Edition L100 Classic 75
JBL SA750 Specifications
|Frequency Response||20Hz – 20kHz ± 1dB|
|Power output both channels driven||120W into 8Ω, 220W into 4Ω|
|Total harmonic distortion + noise||0.002%|
|Signal/Noise ratio (A-wtd) 50W, ref. 1V input||120dB|
|Mains Voltage||220-240V, 50-60Hz|
|Maximum Power Consumption||800W|
|Product Dimensions (WxHxD, including feet, control knob, and speaker terminals)||449 x 114 x 327mm|