Meze Audio Advar
As artful in audio presentation as it is in looks, the Meze Audio Advar offers a truly audiophile-worthy experience.
True Meze Signature Sound
Each Meze Audio Advar earphone is armed with a unique and precisely tuned 10.2mm single dynamic driver.
Meze listeners will easily be able to recognise some of the best sonic traits shared by other Meze models, cumulating in an overall warm and dynamic presentation.
Thanks to Advar’s high sensitivity and low impedance, the IEM is an easy match for almost any source device and can be easily driven to deliver accuracy and fidelity from 10Hz all the way to 30kHz.
The Meze Audio Advar shell utilises a solid steel with high-gloss black chrome plating for ultimate stability.
Partnering with a trusted third party to source the perfect tip attachments, Meze selected Final Audio’s Type-E model for optimised airtight fit ensuring improved bass and a reduced harshness in higher registers.
Boasting light housing as well as fully adjustable over-ear hooks, Advar makes for an extremely comfortable listen even over extended sessions.
Inside the shell, a precisely tuned 10.2 mm single dynamic driver creates a warm, dynamic presentation that stays true to Meze Audio’s already established signature sound.
The diaphragm offers impressive control all across the frequency range, leaving room to a smooth, velvet-like sound.
Blessings To All Who Wear…
Borrowed from the vocabulary of archaic Romanian civilisations, the name Advar is akin to a talisman or amulet designed to bring good fortune to any owner lucky enough to wear it.
Given the powerful, detailed and lifelike sound of the Meze Audio Advar in-ears it seems Meze’s choice is fully on the mark.
Their long-term search for the optimal fit has led to a rock-solid shape that ensures the highest stability.
The housing rests lightly on the ear and, together with the over-ear hooks, reduces discomfort during longer listening sessions.
The sinuous design helps enhance the noise isolating properties of the earphone.
Ear tips were carefully selected to provide an optimum, airtight fit, and conform easily to your ear’s shape.
Developed by Final Audio, the Type E model paired with Advar also brings an improvement to bass tones and reduces harsh tones in the high frequency range
What’s in the box Meze Audio Adver
- 1x Hard case pouch
- 1x MMCX removal tool
- 1x Cleaning tool
- 5 pairs (SS, S, M, L, LL sizes) Final Audio Type-E ear tips
- 1x User manual
- Cables: 1x 1.25m MMCX to 3.5mm cable
- Easily driven, pairs well with any source
- High sensitivity, lower impedance
- Rock-solid shell shape
- 10.2mm dynamic driver
- Solid stainless-steel chassis
- Metal injection moulded
- High-gloss black chrome plating
- Type E model ear tips from Final Audio
- Featuring a flawless stainless steel chassis, specially tuned drivers and incredible warmth Advar might just be the luckiest in-ear there is.
- Thanks to Advar’s high sensitivity and low impedance metrics, the IEM is easily driven by a multitude of different sources and devices.
- Delivering 30kHz all the way down to 10Hz in the low end, Advar makes for a truly revealing presentation.
- For the Advar’s ear tips, Meze have painstakingly selected a part that plays to the Advar IEM’s best strengths both improving bass and softening harsher trebles.
- Type-E tips are manufactured by Japanese firm Final Audio and complete Advar’s rock solid assembly.
Specifications Meze Audio Advar
- Driver: 10.2mm Dynamic driver
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz – 30 kHz
- Impedance: 31 Ω
- SPL: 111dB/mW
- Distortion: <1% at 1kHz
- cables: MMCX silver-plated cable ending in gold plated 3.5mm