Monitor Audio Apex A40
For use as a Centre or Surround channel speaker, which can be used vertically or horizontally, freestanding or wall mounted.
Combines the best of Monitor Audio technology in a stylish, compact and rigid die-cast alloy cabinet.
- Included bracket allows for forward and backward adjustment plus a 22.5º tilt upwards and downwards for optimum setup.
- Can be used vertically or horizontally, as a centre or surround channel
- 2 x 51/2” C-CAM mid/bass driver with RST technology
- 1″ Gold C-CAM Tweeter
- HiVe II port technology delivers smoother airflow for better transient response and tighter bass
- Magnetic Grilles; for the sleekest effect there are no visible fixings
- Rigid die-cast alloy cabinet
- Finished in luxurious metallic black high gloss or metallic pearl white high gloss
Specifications Monitor Audio Apex A40
Frequency Response 50 Hz — 35 kHz
Sensitivity (1W@1M) 90 d
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 140 mm (51/2″) C-CAMmid/bass driver with RST technology.
1 x 25 mm (1″) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter.
Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
Maximum SPL 116.8 dBA
Recommended Amplifier Requirements 50 — 200 W
Bass Alignment Bass reflex – twin front mounted Dual HiVe II ports
Power Handling (RMS) 200
Crossover Frequency 600 Hz & 3.0 kHz
External Dimensions (H x W x D) 610 x 140 x 100 mm (24 x 51/2x 315/16″)
Weight (each) 6.85 kg (15 lb 2 oz)
Sold As Single Unit